GUESTS ARE WELCOME AT EVERY MEETING.
PLEASE, COME AND JOIN US!
All meetings are held in the basement of the Cathedral unless otherwise noted.
January 2, 2018 – Meeting
February 6 – Meeting. Margaret Sitte will speak about her attendance at the March for Life in Washington, D.C. and legislation as it relates to pro-life issues.
March 6 – 7 pm Meeting- cancelled
***MEETING IS re-scheduled for March 15 at 7pm***
- Nominations and Election of delegates and alternates for the National Convention will be voted on.
March 18 – 6:30 pm ***please note the time change*** Card Party, Cathedral basement. Family and friends are invited to attend this fundrasier.
April 3 – 6 pm potluck. 7 pm Meeting
- Winners of the poster and art contest will be announced and presented their awards
- New officers will be received
- Certificates will be awarded to our 10, 25, & 50 year members.
May 1 – 7 pm Meeting
- Memorial service for deceased CDA members
- Crowning of Mary
- Election of officers for our court
June 5 – 7 pm Meeting
- Installation of new officers
July 17-22 – 57th Biennial National CDA Convention in Sioux Falls, SD
September 4 – 7 pm. Meeting